Turbo Air M3R72-3-N 78" 3 Door Reach-In Refrigerator
• Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
• Digital temperature control & monitor system:
-Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
-Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
-Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
-Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
-Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
-Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
-Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
• Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
• Hot gas condensate system: Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Stainless steel cabinet construction: The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
• Door pressure release device: Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
• LED interior lighting
• Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
• High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• Top mount compressor
• Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
||83'' (including 5" casters)
|# of Doors
|# of Shelves
||33°F ~ 38°F