Southbend's economy fryers are available in 35-40 lb., 42-50 lb., and 65-80 lb. capacity models.
A stainless steel pot is standard, and the tube-type pot allows more efficient heat distribution. Wide spacing between tubes permits easy access for cleaning.
The optional fryer drain cabinet is a convenient place to drain fried foods. A handy lift-out screen and grease drawer simplifies cleaning. The cabinet base comes standard with door and pan slides.
- Welded stainless steel tank with an extra smooth peened finish to ensure easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel cabinet door and front panel.
- Galvanized sides and back
- Tube-type fry pot permits over 50% more heat to be transferred to the fat.
- Quick recovery is provided to eliminate waiting between loads.
- Large cold zone captures food particles, reduces flavor transfer and extends oil life.
- Wide spacing between tubes - permits easy access for cleaning.
- 1-1/4" full port, front drain valve - allows for quick draining.
- Single unit combination gas shutoff valve, pressure regulator and pilot system.
- 100% safety shutoff.
- 3/4" rear gas connection.
- Available Natural or Propane
- Includes two twin plated wire mesh fry baskets with plasticcoated handles, one plated tube rack, one drain extension, removable basket hanger and 6" (15.2 cm) adjustable legs.