Everest ETBR2 48" Double Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Everest, founded on a principle of continual improvement, is committed to bringing the best of the commercial refrigeration industry to its customers around the world through innovative products designed with reliability, durability and serviceability in mind.
Everest was established in Carson, California, in 2002 as a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturer. Everest's product lines have expanded to cover the demands of the global commercial foodservice equipment industry by adding new models every year. All of Everest's products for worldwide distribution are manufactured in our South Korea factory. The factory was founded in 1984 as a HVAC products and HVAC safety components manufacturer. For more than two decades, our factory has grown its manufacturing capabilities and know-how by adding new products, ranging from HVAC components, walk-in panels and commercial refrigerators. Our factories feature the most technologically advanced and automated assembly lines in the industry.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (33 F to 41 F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, and galvanized steel finished bottom and back wall of exterior
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Front air breathing for built-in applications
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles for a flat surface
- Rounded corners for a sleek and modern appearance
- Epoxy coated wire shelves
- 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 4" high backsplash - Optional
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty: Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor | 5 Year Compressor